Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
50% - 65% DISCOUNT ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH DHL
BENEFITS OF SPIRULINA
- Increases energy in people who consume it regularly.
- Food with high nutritional content.
- They offer antioxidant components and therefore anti-aging.
- Increases resistance for physical activities in athletes.
- Improves the resistance of the immune system.
Spirulina (Spirulina maxima
) is a microalgae that contains high protein content, essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins. It usually grows in the alkaline waters of Africa, Asia, South America, and Mexico. Spirulina is a blue-green algae that is commonly found in freshwater lakes and streams worldwide. It is an amazing super nutrient that contains plant-based protein and is a good source of B vitamins and Vitamin K. This capsule also has noni (Morinda citrifolia
) which has fiber, proteins, iron, vitamin C, calcium, and zinc. This fruit is recommended for people that strive with diabetes, heart diseases, high blood pressure, tuberculosis, arthritis, rheumatism, gastric ulcers, and depression.
95% organic spirulina powder and 5% noni fruit powder in vegetable capsules.
Consume 4 capsules with meals.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
Protect from light.
- No preservatives
No artificial flavors
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult your doctor if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medication before use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- This product has no contraindications, not have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.