BENEFITS OF MACA
- Maca increases energy levels and fights physical and mental fatigue and stress.
It strengthens the immune system, stimulates the endocrine system, balances the diet avoiding malnutrition, increases resistance in athletes by promoting mental clarity, improves concentration and focus: in a word, it stimulates all systems!
Maca has been cultivated for over 2,000 years and is now one of the most famous Andean products recognized worldwide as an incredible superfood. Peru has the best maca roots, which are known as the Inca fountain of youth. Maca benefits have been valued by many researchers and nutritionists. The root of this plant can be eaten in many ways. The most common way to eat raw maca is the powder of its dried root.
100 % organic gelatinized maca powder (black, red, yellow maca powder) and vegetable capsule
- Adults: Take 2 to 3 capsules before or with food. 6 maca capsules a day.
- Children: 1 capsules per day with one of the meals are recommended for children over 12 years old.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
Protect from light.
No artificial flavors
Control Union Certified
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.