Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
50% - 65% DISCOUNT
ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH DHL
BENEFITS OF BRAZIL NUTS OIL
- They strengthen the immune system.
- Source of antioxidants and vitamins.
- High content of selenium and zinc.
- Selenium may improve thyroid function.
The chestnut (Bertholletia excelsa)
known as Brazil nut is a dry fruit with a high content of vitamins (B6 and thiamine A) and minerals. It has calcium, phosphorus, and magnesium, which favors the development and health of the bone system. It is low in sodium and high in potassium, which contributes to maintaining stable blood pressure and the normal functioning of the nervous and muscular system. Vitamin B6 contributes to normal psychological function and helps decrease tiredness and fatigue.
Organic chestnut oil, vegetable gelatin, vegetable glycerin, and purified water
- Consume 2 to 3 capsules of chestnut oil per day, before or after meals.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).Protect from light.
No artificial flavors
Control Union Certified
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult your doctor if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medication before use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- This product has no contraindications, not have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.