BENEFITS OF CEDRON
Lemon verbena has antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and sedative properties , which is why it is used in medicine to treat digestive disorders, such as diarrhea, colic, indigestion, nausea, vomiting and flatulence; as well as nervous system disorders, such as insomnia and anxiety.
- What happens if I drink lemon verbena tea every day?
Promotes the elimination of intestinal gas and its discomfort . Helps treat diarrhea, both in children and adults. It is perfect for relaxing and falling asleep, as it controls nerves, stress and anxiety. In addition, it is effective against migraines and headaches.
selected leaves of lemon verbena (Aloysia citrodora)
- Recommended temperature: 150° - 194° F (85° - 90° C)
- Infusion time: 3-5 minutes
- 1 tbs/ 2-3 g: x 7/8.5 oz (200/250 ml)
- Strain and drink.
30% DISCOUNT ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH DHL
- Your purchase benefits the development of rural communities in the Andes the Peruvian Amazon rain forest.
Lemon verbena should not be used by pregnant or lactating women. It should also not be used in people with kidney problems . In addition to that, lemon verbena in the form of essential oil should not be taken orally.