Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
50% - 65% DISCOUNT
ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH DHL
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC
- Powerful anti-inflammatory, prevents and fights arthritis.
- Antioxidant effect, potential to increase longevity.
- Promotes circulation, prevents diseases such as atherosclerosis.
- Hypolipidemic effect, lowers blood lipid levels.
- Strengthens immune system.
Turmeric is a plant of Asian origin, considered as a magical plant given its organoleptic characteristics and its undoubted therapeutic and protective properties, especially at the hepatic and cutaneous levels (4, 5). It is grown mainly in China, India, Indonesia, Jamaica, and Peru. In the high forest, it grows more profusely due to the fertility of the soil, the rhizomes are larger and have a higher content of turmeric acid. It grows in clay-silty soils (beaches) that were fertilized during the river’s growing stage, leaving the land cleared during the emptying. There are several advantages to taking turmeric capsules as opposed to turmeric powders. First, it’s easier to obtain a precise daily dosage with turmeric pills. Second, the capsules are very convenient to travel with or for busy people in general. Third, taking turmeric pills is an excellent way to disguise the taste of turmeric or curcuma. Turmeric (Curcuma longa L.
) works as a great anti-inflammatory that helps control arthritis. Also, it has an antioxidant effect, promotes circulation, and strengthen the immune system.
Turmeric powder and vegetable capsule
- Consume 4 capsules per day before or with meals.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
Protect from light.
No artificial flavors
Control Union Certified
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult your doctor if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medication before use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- This product has no contraindications, not have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.