Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
50% - 65% DISCOUNT
ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH DHL
BENEFITS OF RED MACA
- Benefits and combats menopause symptom.
- Reduces inflammation of the prostate.
- Antioxidant, combat aging and improve the immune system.
- Combats osteoporosis, helping to repair bone tissues.
Maca (Lepidium meyenii walp)
has a high quantity of phytochemicals, being macaina—1, 2, 3, and 4 (alkaloids)—the most important one. This alkaloid balances our organism and works, mostly, on the endocrine system. Maca is an Andean tuber that grows in the Central Highlands regions of Peru (Cerro de Pasco, Junin, Tarma, Jauja, Concepcion, and Huancayo). Organic Gelatinized Red Maca Capsules are obtained through the selection of sun-dried maca roots. After that, they are washed, disinfected (following an organic process), extruded, dried, ground, sieved, capsulized, and packaged in a way that all its biological properties aren’t lost. Maca has been cultivated for more than 2000 years. The ideal climate for this tuber is low temperatures and strong winds that are located at 4 000 and 5 000 masl in sedimentary and lime-filled lands with a dark clay-color.
100 % organic gelatinized maca powder (red maca) and vegetable capsule
- Consume 3 capsules before meals or with meals. 9 capsules per day.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
Protect from light.
No artificial flavors
Control Union Certified
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.