Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
50% - 65% DISCOUNT ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH DHL
BENEFITS OF MACA
- Increases the body’s immune level.
- Invigorating, restorative and rejuvenating.
- Restores the capacity and balance the body and mind.
- Relevant supplement in sports.
There are several advantages to taking Maca capsules or pills as opposed to Maca powders. First, it’s easier to obtain a precise daily dosage with organic maca pills. Second, the capsules are very convenient to travel with or for busy people in general.
Maca is an Andean tuber that grows in the Central Highlands regions of Peru. Scientific name: Lepidium Meyenii, Walp. Organic Gelatinized Maca Capsules are obtained through the selection of sun-dried maca roots. After that, they are washed, disinfected (following an organic process), extruded, dried, ground, sieved, capsulized, and packaged in a way that all its biological properties aren’t lost. Maca has been cultivated for more than 2000 years.
100% Gelatinized maca powder (red, black and yellow maca mixed) in vegan capsules.
- Adults: Take 2 to 3 capsules before or with food. 6 maca capsules a day.
- Children: 1 capsules per day with one of the meals are recommended for children over 12 years old.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
Protect from light.
No artificial flavors
Control Union Certified
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and breastfeeding. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- The effects of this product is backed by empirical experience of ancient traditional medicines, with excellent results and the absence of harmful side effects if given within the correct dose. The information listed identified here is by no means an ordinance or a prescription, the use of these natural products does not replace a medical consultation.