Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
50% - 65% DISCOUNT ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH
BENEFITS OF BLACK MACA
Maca (Lepidium meyenii walp
) has a high quantity of phytochemicals, being macaina—1, 2, 3, and 4 (alkaloids)—the most important one. This alkaloid balances our organism and works, mostly, on the endocrine system. Maca is an Andean tuber that grows in the Central Highlands regions of Peru (Cerro de Pasco, Junin, Tarma, Jauja, Concepcion, and Huancayo). Organic Gelatinized Black Maca Capsules are obtained through the selection of sun-dried maca roots. After that, they are washed, disinfected (following an organic process), extruded, dried, ground, sieved, capsulized, and packaged in a way that all its biological properties aren’t lost. Maca has been cultivated for more than 2000 years. The ideal climate for this tuber is low temperatures and strong winds that are located at 4 000 and 5 000 masl in sedimentary and lime-filled lands with a dark clay-color.
100 % organic gelatinized maca powder (black maca) and vegetable capsule
- Consume 3 capsules before meals or with meals, 6 to 9 capsules per day.
- Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
- Protect from light.
No artificial flavors
Control Union Certified
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Not recommended during pregnancy and lactation. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- This product has no contraindications, not have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.