Discount 10% in the basket for purchases of 2 and more units
50% - 65% DISCOUNT
ON MERCHANDISE SHIPPING WITH DHL
BENEFITS OF CAMU CAMU
- Super natural antioxidant.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Anti-aging, favors the absorption of collagen.
- High content of vitamin C.
Camu Camu is a tree native to the Peruvian Amazon. This superfood has a round shape and an acid flavor. It is small with a reddish color. According to popular knowledge, the name Camu Camu comes from the sound that fish make when they eat the fruit (/kamu kamu/). This is because some Amazonian ethnic groups still use Camu Camu as bait. Also, other ethnic groups as the Shipibo-Conibo use the shell of the fruit as a natural pigment for dyeing vegetable fibers. In addition, Camu Camu was consumed due to its antiviral and anti-flu beneficial effects. Traditionally, this superfood was known to fight herpes labialis and coughs. Camu Camu (Myrciaria dubia M.H.K
) is an Amazon superfruit highly valued for containing 30–60 times more vitamin C than oranges. Also, it contains a wide range of phytonutrients such as antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, and minerals, making it a great ally of our nutrition. This fruit grows in the shores of Peruvian valleys, such as Ucayali, Marañon, Napo, Tigre, Curaray, Yavari, and Tahuayo. Organic camu camu capsules are obtained through the selection of this fruit. After that, camu camu is washed, disinfected (following an organic process), pulped, cut, dried, ground, sieved, and capsulated in a way that all its biological properties aren’t lost.
Organic camu camu powder and vegetable capsule
Consume 2-3 capsules before or with meals.
Keep in a cool, dry place at temperatures below 86 °F (30 °C).
Protect from light.
Control Union Certified
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always consult your doctor if pregnant, nursing, or taking other medication before use. Discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur.
- This product has no contraindications, not have we found reports of possible interactions with the use of medications. The information indicated on this page does not constitute in any way an ordinance or a medical prescription, likewise, the use of these natural products does not exempt from a medical consultation.